Terms & Conditions
The following TOS and any other rules posted on our Site (collectively the "TOS") constitute an agreement between LIVE THE PROCESS, LLC and you. The TOS govern your access and use of all content and functionalities available at the LIVE THE PROCESS website, related micro-sites accessed through the URL www.livetheprocess.com, related domain names, and any other website or micro-site of LIVE THE PROCESS (collectively the "Site").
By visiting the Site, you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in the TOS. We may modify the TOS from time to time and your continued use of this Site (or any of our other Sites) following such change shall signify your agreement to be bound by the modified TOS.
Please read the TOS and check back often. If you do not agree to any change to the TOS, then you must immediately stop using the Site.
To use some of the services or features made available to you on this Site you will need to register. When you register you are required to provide information about yourself that is true, accurate, current, and complete in all respects. Should any of your registration information change, please notify us immediately at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may also change registration requirements from time to time. The account password you provide should be unique and kept secure, and you must notify LIVE THE PROCESS immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account. Although LIVE THE PROCESS will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account, you may be liable for LIVE THE PROCESS's losses or others due to such unauthorized use.
Eligibility To Purchase
The purchase of merchandise through LIVE THE PROCESS, LLC ("LIVE THE PROCESS") is strictly limited to parties who can lawfully enter into and form contracts on the Internet in accordance with the laws of the State of New Jersey.
In order to make purchases on the Site you will be required to provide your personal details. We require:
1. Your real name,
2. Phone number,
3. E-mail address; and
4. Other requested information as indicated.
Furthermore, you will be required to provide payment details that you represent and warrant are both valid and correct. You must confirm that you are the person referred to in the Billing information provided. The Site is available only to individuals and others who meet the LIVE THE PROCESS terms of eligibility, who have been issued a valid credit/debit card by a bank acceptable to LIVE THE PROCESS, and who have authorized LIVE THE PROCESS to process a charge or charges on their credit/debit card in the amount of the total purchase price for the merchandise which they purchase. Products purchased by the buyer are for personal or gift use and should not be re-sold, used for commercial purposes or any other commercial benefit. In addition, LIVE THE PROCESS reserves the right to restrict multiple quantities of an item being shipped to any one customer or postal address.
All orders are subject to acceptance and availability, and Items in your shopping basket are not reserved and may be purchased by other customers.
LIVE THE PROCESS offers products for sale that are in stock and available for dispatch from our distribution center. Occasionally however, we may be waiting for shipments from our designer suppliers. Consequently you may from time to time be given the possibility of making an Advance Payment for certain items in which case you are able to make an Advance Purchase. This will ensure that you receive this item in priority once designer stock has been delivered to LIVE THE PROCESS. LIVE THE PROCESS will only take Advance Purchase orders for stock that has been scheduled for delivery by a designer supplier. Your rights regarding Advance Purchase are the same as those for any other purchase at LIVE THE PROCESS.
When you Advance Purchase with LIVE THE PROCESS, you are pledging to purchase merchandise that is yet-to-arrive. In this way, you are securing yourself a desirable item in advance.
Please be aware that we may be unable to deliver selected Advance Payment merchandise due to production problems or quality issues identified when we receive an order into stock. In these circumstances we will notify you by email and refund the Advance Payment to your credit/debit card within thirty days of being advised that merchandise has become unavailable.
If you have registered your email address for notification upon arrival of a specific product featured on our Site, we will attempt to notify you by email within 48 hours of the product becoming available on the Site. Please note that on occasion certain products that are in high demand will sell out during this period.
LIVE THE PROCESS will store a record of your transactions for a minimum of one year.
Pricing PolicyPlease note that prices displayed on our Website are exclusive of taxes. When you proceed to purchase your order, sales tax and customs duty (where applicable) are not included on your Order Summary page. It is the responsibility of the customer to account for taxes and duties. As the recipient, you are liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country you are shipping to; payment of these is necessary to release your order from customs on arrival. On your order, please provide accurate contact information where you may best be reached. If you are shipping outside of the United States on a DDP (Delivery Duty Paid) basis, all relevant import taxes and duties will be charged at such time as the Product is ready for shipment.
All prices and offers remain valid as advertised from time to time. The US Dollar price of a product displayed on the Site at the time the order is accepted will be honored, except in cases of patent error. Product prices are set at the beginning of each season These prices are subject to change before your order is accepted. Items are subject to markdowns at any time during the selling period.
Customers purchasing from a country served as DDP will incur relevant import duty and tax. These costs are not included in the final purchase price. Customers purchasing from a country served as DDU will be charged for the items purchased and shipping costs only. Import duty or tax costs will be invoiced to you directly from FedEx or an import broker appointed by you. We recommend you contact your local customs authority to determine a landed cost price prior to purchase completion.
If you are a customer whose credit/debit card is not denominated in US Dollars, the final price will be calculated in accordance with the applicable exchange rate on the day your card issuer processes the transaction.
Acceptance Of Your Order
Once you have made your choice and your order has been placed, you will receive an email acknowledging the details of your order. This email is NOT an acceptance of your order, just a confirmation that we have received it.
Unless you cancel your order, acceptance of your order will be varid upon completion of the packing of your order. Completion of the contract between you and LIVE THE PROCESS will be confirmed when we dispatch the goods to you at which time you will receive a second email containing your tracking number, and verifying that your order has been dispatched. The sale contract is therefore concluded in the State of New Jersey, USA, and the language of the contract is English.
We reserve the right not to accept your order in the event that:
1. We are unable to obtain authorization for payment
2. Shipping restrictions apply to a particular item,
3. The item ordered is out of stock or does not satisfy our quality control standards and is withdrawn; or
4. You do not meet the eligibility criteria set-out within the TOS.
Furthermore, we may refuse to process a transaction for any reason or refuse service to anyone at any time at our sole discretion. We will not be liable to you or any third party by reason of our withdrawing any merchandise from the Site whether or not that merchandise has been sold, removing, screening or editing any materials or content on the Site, refusing to process a transaction or unwinding or suspending any transaction after processing has begun.
Payment can be made by Visa, MasterCard, American Express, credit and debit cards, and any other methods which may be clearly advertised on the site from time to time. Payment will be debited and cleared from your account upon completion of the packing of your order by LIVE THE PROCESS. You confirm that the credit/debit card that is being used is yours or that you have been specifically authorized by the owner of the credit/debit card to use it. All credit/debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorization by the card issuer.
If the issuer of your credit/debit card refuses to authorize payment, LIVE THE PROCESS, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery. Occasionally, high demand causes us to run out of certain items. If we do not have an item that you have ordered in stock, we'll notify you by email immediately. Sometimes, an item is out of stock and not expected to come back in stock, so we must cancel the item. In this case, if you paid with a credit/debit card, we will not charge you for the item or any taxes, shipping or handling charges.
We take reasonable care to make our Site secure. All credit/debit card transactions on this site are processed using Shopify Payment Gateway, a secure online payment gateway that encrypts your card details in a secure host environment. If you are a registered LIVE THE PROCESS user, we will securely store your credit/debit card details on our systems. These details will be fully encrypted and only used to process card transactions which you have initiated.
To help ensure that your shopping experience is safe, simple and secure LIVE THE PROCESS uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We take reasonable care, within reason, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorized access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Site.
Promotion codes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. Furthermore, they cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion code or offers, and must be redeemed by the date published, if provided.
Items are considered marked down when they are being sold at a price lower than the original MSRP. Markdowns will be designated by a strikethrough through the original price and/or by appearing in the sale category on the site. All markdown items are final sale and are not eligible for return or exchange.
If you have specified a recipient who is not you for delivery purposes (for example as a gift) then you accept that evidence of a signature by them (or at that delivery address) is evidence of delivery and fulfillment by LIVE THE PROCESS, and transfer of responsibility in the same way.
Please note, that if no signature is obtained, you agree to our terms and conditions and, confirm that LIVE THE PROCESS can leave your package(s) outside the premises at the shipping address provided by you without obtaining a signature for proof of delivery. You authorize LIVE THE PROCESS to leave the package(s) at the shipping address without obtaining a signature and release and indemnify LIVE THE PROCESS from liability for any loss or damage that may result from leaving the package(s) at your shipping address without obtaining a signature. Estimated delivery times are to be used as a guide only and commence from the date of dispatch, LIVE THE PROCESS are not responsible for any delays caused by destination customs clearance processes.
Live The Process offers Ground and Priority shipping options for orders within the US.
Ground Shipping: free for all US orders (excluding Hawaii orders) of $150 or more, and $8 for all US orders under $150. Shipped via USPS Priority Mail with tracking, delivery within 3-7 days of order processing and payment verification.
2-Day Shipping: $30 for all US orders, shipped via FedEx, delivery within 1-2 days of order processing and payment verification.
Overnight Shipping: $40 for all US orders, shipped via FedEx, delivery within 24 hours of order processing and payment verification.
International Shipping: pricing and service options provided by FedEx at time of checkout.
Your order may take up to 48 hours to process. Delivery to Hawaii and parts of Alaska may take more than 7 business days. At this time we do not offer Saturday delivery.
Orders placed Monday - Friday will begin processing that day. Orders placed on Saturday - Sunday will begin processing on the next business day.
Live The Process will contact you with a follow-up email if any part of your order is unavailable. You will not be charged for any item until it has shipped.
You will be contacted by e-mail with a USPS or Fedex tracking number when your order leaves our distribution center.
If we are unable to complete your order, you will be notified via email within 5 business days.
Standard shipping methods above only cover delivery within the United States. International shipping rates are provided by FedEx and are calculated at time of checkout.
Please note that prices displayed on our Website are exclusive of taxes. When you proceed to purchase your order, sales tax and customs duty (where applicable) are not included on your Order Summary page. It is the responsibility of the customer to account for taxes and duties. As the recipient, you are liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country you are shipping to; payment of these is necessary to release your order from customs on arrival. On your order, please provide accurate contact information where you may best be reached. If you are shipping outside of the United States on a DDP (Delivery Duty Paid) basis, all relevant import taxes and duties will be charged at such time as the Product is ready for shipment.
We cannot ship to Post Office Boxes.
We cannot ship to US territories including American Samoa, Baker Island, Federated States of Micronesia, Guam, Howland Island, Jarvis Island, Johnston Atoll, Kingman Reef, Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands, Midway Islands, Navassa Island, Palmyra Atoll, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, and Wake Island.
Returns And Exchanges
If you are not delighted with your purchase, you are able to return it for a full refund within 14 days of delivery. You are responsible for incurring all the ground shipping costs associated with the items you would like to return or exchange. Returns must be postmarked within 14 days of the delivery date to be accepted for processing. When we receive the return shipment the value of the merchandise will be refunded to your credit card.
To receive a refund based on purchase price of the item(s) and in the original form of payment:
1. All merchandise must be postmarked within 14 days of the delivery date.
2. The merchandise must be in saleable condition with tickets attached.
3. The merchandise must not be altered.
4. You must return the complimentary gym clutch if you are returning the entire contents of your order.
How To Return Your Order
To return part or all of your order:
1. Locate the return/exchange slip included in your order. Circle "RETURN" under "RETURN OR EXCHANGE".
2. Check off the items you would like to return and include the completed form in your return package.
3. Ship your return package to the following return address: Live The Process, 148 West 28th Street, New York, NY 10001.
4. When we confirm receipt of the return shipment, you will be notified by email and the total will be refunded to your credit card.
1. You can return merchandise via USPS, FedEx or UPS. The label must be postmarked within 14 days of delivery date for returns to be valid.
2. You may use the original packaging, however, be sure to black out or cover any additional ship labels that may be on your return package.
How To Make An Exchange
1. Locate the return/exchange slip included in your order. Circle "EXCHANGE" under "RETURN OR EXCHANGE".
2. Check off the items you would like to exchange and include the form in your return package.
3. When your exchange is ready to ship, email email@example.com with your name, order number, the items you are returning and the items you would like shipped to you in exchange.
4. We will reply to the email to notify you of any refund or additional charge required to complete the exchange.
5. Send us a confirmation that you accept these terms.
6. Ship the exchange to the following address: Live The Process, 148 West 28th Street, New York, NY 10001.
7. We will confirm receipt of the exchange shipment via email, ship out the items you requested in the exchange, and send you a tracking number .
1. You can return merchandise via USPS, FedEx or UPS. The label must be postmarked within 14 days of delivery date for returns to be valid.
2. You may use the original packaging, however, be sure to black out or cover any additional ship labels that may be on your return package.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors of our products that appear on the Site. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
Intellectual Property Rights
You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, designs, the "look and feel" of the Site, trademarks and all other intellectual property and material rights relating to the Content as herein described, including LIVE THE PROCESS Software and all HTML and other code contained in this Site, shall remain at all times vested in LIVE THE PROCESS and/or are the property of their respective owners. All such Content, including third party trademarks, designs and related intellectual property rights mentioned or displayed on this Site are protected by federal and state laws and regulations and international treaty provisions. You are permitted to use the Content only as expressly authorized by LIVE THE PROCESS and/or its third party licensors. Any reproduction or redistribution of the above listed Content is prohibited and may result in civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the fullest extent permissible under applicable law. Without limiting the foregoing, copying and use of the above listed materials to any other server, location or support for publication, reproduction or distribution is expressly prohibited.
In addition to the Intellectual property rights mentioned above, "Content" is defined as all information such as the "look and feel" of the Site, data files, graphics, text, photographs, drawings, logos, images, sounds, music, video or audio files on this Site. LIVE THE PROCESS tries to ensure that the information on this site is accurate and complete. LIVE THE PROCESS does not warrant or represent that LIVE THE PROCESS's Content is accurate, error-free or reliable or that your use of LIVE THE PROCESS's Content will not infringe rights of third parties. Your use of the Web Site is at your risk. LIVE THE PROCESS does not warrant that the functional aspects of the Web Site or LIVE THE PROCESS's Content will be error free or that this Web Site, LIVE THE PROCESS Content or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. If your use of this Site, or LIVE THE PROCESS's Content results in the need for servicing or replacing property, material, equipment or data, LIVE THE PROCESS is not responsible for those costs. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Web Site is provided to you "as is" and "as available" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, reasonable care and skill, or non-infringement. LIVE THE PROCESS and its suppliers make no warranties about LIVE THE PROCESS Content, software text, downloads, graphics, and links, or about results to be obtained from using the Site. You bear the entire risk of the completeness, accuracy or usefulness of any Content found on this Site. LIVE THE PROCESS reserves the right to withdraw, temporarily or permanently, any Content from this Site at any time and for any reason. Removal may be immediate and without notice. You confirm that LIVE THE PROCESS is not liable to you or any third party for any such withdrawal. Opinions expressed on LIVE THE PROCESS are the personal opinions of the authors and do not reflect the views of LIVE THE PROCESS. The third parties with whom we are associated are their own and do not necessarily reflect the views of LIVE THE PROCESS and we accept no responsibility for any such views expressed in any media.
No Commercial Use
This Site is for your personal non-commercial use only. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, commercially exploit, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any Content, software, products, or services contained within this Site. You may not use this Site, or any of its Content, to further any commercial purpose, including any advertising or advertising revenue generation activity on your own Site.
You use this Site at your sole risk. You agree that you will be personally responsible for your use of this Site and for all of your communication and activity on this Site. We reserve the right to deny you access to this Site, or any part of this Site, at any time without notice. If we determine, in our sole discretion, that you engaged in prohibited activities, were not respectful of other users, or otherwise violated the TOS, we may deny you access to this Site on a temporary or permanent basis and any decision to do so is final. You agree that you shall not remove, obscure, or alter any proprietary rights notices (including copyright and trade mark notices) which may be affixed to or contained within the Site. You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Site, nor to use the communication systems provided by the Site for any commercial solicitation purposes. You agree not to solicit, for commercial purposes, any users of the Site with respect to any submissions made by them.
We may include hyperlinks on this Site to other websites or resources operated by parties other than LIVE THE PROCESS, including advertisers. LIVE THE PROCESS has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Web Site and is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any off-site pages nor are we responsible for the availability of such external websites or resources, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for the privacy practices or the content of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, products or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such external websites or resources.
While LIVE THE PROCESS will use reasonable endeavors to verify the accuracy of any information it places on the Site, it makes no warranties, whether express or implied in relation to its accuracy. This Site is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis without any representation or endorsement made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to this Site, or any transaction that may be conducted on or through this Site including but not limited to, implied warranties of non-infringement, compatibility, security, accuracy, conditions of completeness, or any implied warranty arising from course of dealing or usage or trade. We make no warranty that this Site will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this Site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the materials. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of Content or material uploaded or transmitted through this Site. To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, we disclaim any and all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the products available through this Site including but not limited to, implied warranties of satisfactory quality and fitness for a particular purpose. Nothing in these TOS shall limit your rights as a consumer under the laws of the State of New York. You acknowledge that we cannot guarantee and therefore shall not be in any way responsible for the security or privacy of this Site and any information provided to or taken from this Site by you. You agree that, except for death and personal injury arising from our negligence, We will not be liable in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent misrepresentations) or otherwise out of or in connection with this contract, for any economic losses (including without limitation, loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings), any loss of goodwill or reputation, or any special or indirect or consequential losses in any case whether or not such losses were incurred by that party arising out of or in connection with the provisions of any matter under the TOS.
At our request, you agree fully to defend, indemnify and hold harmless LIVE THE PROCESS immediately on demand, its officers, directors, agents, affiliates, licensors, and suppliers, from and against all liabilities, claims, expenses, damages and losses, including legal fees, arising from any breach of the TOS by you or any other liabilities arising out of your use of this Site, or the use by any other persons accessing this Site using your Internet account. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you hereunder. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive these TOS and your use of the Site and the Services.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act
If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any Content infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail;
5. A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
General Legal Terms
1. Complete Terms: The TOS constitute the whole legal agreement between you and LIVE THE PROCESS and govern your use of the Services and completely replace any prior agreements between you and LIVE THE PROCESS in relation to the Services. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you understand that LIVE THE PROCESS may make changes to the TOS from time to time. When these changes are made, LIVE THE PROCESS will make a new copy of the TOS available at http://www.livetheprocess.com. You agree that LIVE THE PROCESS is under no obligation to provide you with notices regarding changes to the TOS. You understand that it is your responsibility to check the TOS regularly for changes.
2. Modifications to the Services: LIVE THE PROCESS is constantly innovating in order to provide the best possible experience for its users. You acknowledge and agree that the form and nature of the Services which LIVE THE PROCESS provides may change from time to time without prior notice to you. You further acknowledge and agree that LIVE THE PROCESS may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the Services (or any features within the Services) to you or to users generally at LIVE THE PROCESS's sole discretion, without prior notice to you.
3. Confidentiality: You understand that LIVE THE PROCESS grants the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the site for the sole purpose of creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. LIVE THE PROCESS reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases.
4. Liability in the Event of Breach: You agree that you will comply with all of the provisions of the TOS. You understand that you are solely responsible for (and that LIVE THE PROCESS has no responsibility to you or to any third party for) any breach of your obligations under the TOS and for the consequences including any loss or damage which LIVE THE PROCESS may suffer) of any such breach.
5. Rights Not Waived: You agree that if LIVE THE PROCESS does not exercise or enforce any legal right or remedy which is contained in the TOS (or which LIVE THE PROCESS has the benefit of under any applicable law), this will not be taken to be a formal waiver of LIVE THE PROCESS's rights and that those rights or remedies will still be available to LIVE THE PROCESS.
6. Severability: If any court of law, having the jurisdiction to decide on this matter, rules that any provision of these TOS is invalid, then that provision will be removed from the TOS without affecting the rest of the TOS. The remaining provisions of the TOS will continue to be valid and enforceable.
7. Governing Law: The TOS, and your relationship with LIVE THE PROCESS under the TOS, shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York. You and LIVE THE PROCESS agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the State and Federal courts in New York City, New York, and waive any claim or defense of inconvenient forum or lack of personal jurisdiction in such forum under any applicable law or decision or otherwise.
8. Violation of TOS: Please report any violations of the TOS by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Independent Relationship: You and LIVE THE PROCESS are independent contractors, and these TOS, including but not limited to submission or distribution of any Content you created, will not, in whole or in part, establish any relationship of partnership, joint venture, employment, franchise or agency between the you and LIVE THE PROCESS. Neither party will have the power to bind the other or incur obligations on the other's behalf without the other's prior written consent. Neither party is authorized to act as an agent or representative of the other or for or on behalf of the other party in any capacity other than as expressly set forth in the TOS. Neither party shall in any manner advertise, represent or hold itself (or any of its agents) out as so acting or being authorized so to act, or incur any liabilities or obligations on behalf of, or in the name of, the other party, unless specifically provided for in the TOS.